Helping Accident Victims Recover for Their Injuries

When you have suffered personal injury or property damage or losses due to the negligence, recklessness, intentional conduct of someone else, or due to a defective product, you should consult with a lawyer. Law Office of Richard J. Abramson has helped people, who have suffered personal injuries and property damage, for over 35 years.

Providing Caring, Compassionate and Experienced Legal Help

In my personal injury practice, I represent individuals who have suffered injuries as a result of:

  • Motor vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, trucks and commercial vehicles
  • Premises liability cases, including slip-/trip-and-fall accidents and dog or other animal bites
  • Dental or medical malpractice
  • Dangerous or defective products

You Pay Nothing Unless You Recover

If I take your tort case on a contingency fee basis, I won't charge attorney fees unless you recover compensation for your injuries or damages or losses. I will work hard to help you get full and fair compensation for your losses, including lost wages and income, medical bills, the costs of therapy and rehabilitation, and the pain, suffering and distress that accompany physical injury.

Time is of the Essence

If you have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another or due to a defective product, it may be in your best interest to promptly consult with an attorney. As time passes, witnesses may lose their recollection or become difficult to find or evidence may get lost, conditions may change or other events may occur which can impact a claim or action.

Seek Help to Resolve Your Legal Matter

In any lawsuit or claim by you for compensation for your injuries, damages and losses, or against you, you should consult with an attorney. Call 215-444-0900 or contact Law Office of Richard J. Abramson online to discuss scheduling a free consultation regarding your claim.