Legal Representation When Property Owners Are Allegedly Negligent

If you have been injured on someone else's property due to the alleged negligence of a property owner or possessor or manager or other entity, you may be able to recover compensation through a premises liability lawsuit. At the Law Office of Richard J. Abramson, I represent clients in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia in premises liability or other tort lawsuits.

Types of premises liability accidents include:

  • Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents
  • Dog bites
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Construction site accidents
  • Lack of adequate security in a parking lot or other public property
  • Defective design or construction of the walking surfaces
  • Failure to provide safety devices or inadequate safety devices
  • Inadequate lighting

My Experience Makes A Difference

I bring more than 35 years of legal experience to each case. I also provide personal attention to every client, no matter how large or small the case. I will discuss with you options available to you in asserting your claims, which may include attempting to negotiate a settlement, filing a lawsuit or if the parties agree, submitting the case to alternative dispute resolution.

As your lawyer, I will seek compensation for all applicable damages and losses, which may include:

  • Medical expenses incurred and future medical costs
  • Lost wages
  • The cost of hiring another to perform household chores you normally would perform
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of enjoyment of life's pleasures
  • Cosmetic disfigurement
  • Emotional distress

Prompt Action Is Important

It is important to act promptly after your injury accident so action can be taken. Enlisting the help of a knowledgeable attorney can help make your claim. Action can be taken including: collecting evidence, taking pictures of the scene, interviewing witnesses and sending notices to preserve evidence and filing a lawsuit and representing you in litigation. Call 215-444-0900 or email the Law Office of Richard J. Abramson to discuss scheduling a consultation regarding your injury claim.