A Strong Advocate For Injured Parties

If you have suffered an injury or property damage due to the alleged negligence, recklessness, intentional conduct of someone else, or due to an allegedly defective product, you should promptly consult with a lawyer. For more than 35 years, Richard J. Abramson has helped people in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Berks County and Philadelphia who have suffered personal injuries and property damage.

Providing Caring, Compassionate And Experienced Legal Help

In my personal injury practice, I represent individuals who have suffered injuries as a result of:

  • Motor vehicle accidents, including cars, motorcycles, trucks and commercial vehicles
  • Premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
  • Dog or other animal attacks
  • Dental or medical malpractice
  • Dangerous or defective products
  • Bicycle accidents

In Contingency Fee Cases, You Only Pay An Attorney Fee If I Help You Obtain A Recovery

If I am retained to represent you in an injury case on a contingency fee basis, I won't charge attorney fees unless you recover compensation for your injuries or damages or losses. I will work hard to help you get full and fair compensation for your losses, including lost wages and income, medical bills, the costs of therapy and rehabilitation, and the pain, suffering, loss of life's pleasures, distress and other damages and losses that accompany physical injury.

Prompt Action Is Important

If you have been injured due to the alleged negligence or recklessness of another or due to an allegedly defective product, promptly consulting with an attorney is important. As time passes, witnesses may lose their recollection or become difficult to locate, evidence may get lost, conditions may change, or other events may occur that can negatively impact a claim or action. An attorney can advise you on the statute of limitations regarding your claim.

Seek Help To Resolve Your Legal Matter

In any lawsuit or claim by you for compensation for your injuries, damages and losses, or against you, you should consult with an attorney. Call 215-444-0900 or contact us online to discuss scheduling a free consultation regarding your injury claim.